If you are hearing noise or static when playing back your recordings, please try these troubleshooting steps below:
- For best recording quality we recommend using headset with a built-in mic. Ensure that you are using auxiliary headphones and are not using wireless Bluetooth headphone. Unfortunately, Bluetooth technology does not currently support this feature.
- Make sure you sing close enough to your mic
- Choose Normal effect in the song end screen
- Check that your volume settings on your device are all on and set properly
- Reboot your device
- Once you've selected which song you would like to sing, on IOS you will see a speaker icon at the bottom left of your screen. When you click it, it will open a tool with a sliding bar that allows you to adjust how much the recording captures your voice vs. the music. On Android devices, this option will be accessed towards the end of the performance.